It is with great pleasure that Festival du Voyageur welcomes members from the media industry for the duration of the event. To assist with the administrative work, it is requested to complete the form available on this page. The media pass is complimentary and valid for one person only.
- Filling out a request does not guarantee in any way the acquisition of a media pass.
- The media pass is not automatically renewed year after year.
- Media passes are only handed to press members (printed media, photography, radio, television, Internet, cinema or news agency). Media passes are to be used strictly for work.
- All media pass requests must be submitted by February 4, 2015. After this date, requests for passes will be treated directly at the Festival du Voyageur Office and will be granted in exceptional circumstances only.
For more information, contact Dominique Tétrault
Direct line: (204) 258-2563
General line: (204) 237-7692
About Festival du Voyageur
From February 12 to February 21, 2016, come visit Voyageur Park and our various official sites to bask in the joviality of French Canadian culture. Surrounded by great music, amazing foods and wondrous sights, you will have no choice but to re-embody the spirit of the voyageurs!
Every winter since 1970, Saint-Boniface, Winnipeg’s French quarter, is transformed into a winter paradise and becomes host to the largest winter festival in Western Canada. Voyageur, Métis and First Nations histories are brought back to life, not only through the historical interpretation offered inside reconstructed Fort Gibraltar, but also through the many attractions inside Voyageur Park and at the festival’s various official sites. Music of old, traditional cuisine, sensational snow sculptures and captivating shows are but a few examples of the entertainment you can expect to witness during this convivial gathering. Offering a vast array of historical, recreational and educational activities, Festival du Voyageur has something for all tastes and all ages!
Festival du Voyageur inc.
233, Provencher Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R2H 0G4
(204) 237-7692 • Fax: (204) 233-7576